When I found this cherry Coke fudge recipe by Hungry Happenings, on YouTube, I knew I had to make this wonderful candy idea. Fudge is one of the best, and also one of the easiest candies you can make at home. I love to make fudge to give as gifts during the holidays and I am always on the lookout for a new fudge recipe, This cherry Coke fudge recipe only uses a few ingredients, and it really could not be any easier! The main ingredients are marshmallow cream and powdered cocoa, it really doesn’t get easier than this.
Ingredients For The Cherry Coke Fudge:
- 22 Maraschino cherries (drained and chopped)
- 24 to 28 ounces of white chocolate
- 1 (14-ounce) can of Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 tablespoon Maraschino cherry juice
- 6 drops of cherry flavoring
Chocolate Cola Fudge Layer:
- 8-ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand is good)
- 8 drops of cola flavoring
In this cherry Coke fudge recipe by Hungry Happenings, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this delicious fudge in a few easy steps. You begin by making your white chocolate layer with chopped Maraschino cherries.
Then, you will make your cola-flavored top for this delicious fudge.
This is a wonderful homemade candy idea, I have made quite a few pans for my neighbors, and they all loved it!