Who doesn’t love bread? Bread is a comfort food that peoples of the world have enjoyed for centuries. When I found this awesome cheesy stuffed biscuit garlic bread video recipe tutorial by Stove Top Kisses, on YouTube, I knew I had to make this awesome biscuit-bread idea. This recipe is one of the most ingenious canned biscuit recipes that I have ever found! The biscuits are stuffed with cheese and rolled up into individual balls, then cooked, covered in more cheese, all together in a cast-iron skillet. The recipe for garlic butter is awesome too, but you can use your favorite garlic butter recipe.
Ingredients For Stuffed Biscuit Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- 1 can of biscuits (Pilsbury Grands are good for this recipe because they are large)
- 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder (you can use 3 to 6 cloves of garlic as well)
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (more cheese for topping)
In this awesome cheesy stuffed biscuit garlic bread video recipe tutorial by Stove Top Kisses, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this awesome cheesy biscuit bread idea using canned biscuits.
Then, you add all your biscuit balls to a cast-iron skillet or baking dish, cover with shredded cheese, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
This biscuit bread idea is so delicious!