Taco Tuesday is one of my favorite days of the week, so when I found this awesome chicken tacos recipe by Cooking With Tammy, on YouTube, I had to try it. Tacos are usually made with ground beef, which I love, but it can get a little old on the taste buds. In my case, when I eat something I’m tired of, I really can’t eat it again for quite a while. Maybe that’s just me, but it’s a good idea to change things up a bit so you never get sick of anything. This chicken taco recipe is so easy to make and is full of delicious ingredients.
Ingredients For The Chicken Taco Recipe:
- 1 and 1/2 pounds of raw chicken thighs or breasts (diced)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of finely ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
Pico De Gallo:
- Chopped cilantro
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped onions
- Chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 lime (freshly squeezed)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
In this awesome chicken tacos recipe by Cooking With Tammy, on YouTube, you will learn how to make these delicious tacos in a few easy steps. You begin by adding all the seasoning to your raw chicken and let it marinate for about 20 to 30 minutes, then add the diced chicken to a bit of oil in a frying pan.
All you need to do is cook the chicken till done, then add it to your tortillas and garnish the tacos with the pico de gallo.
This is such a delicious recipe and my family loves it!