Cracker Barrel is one of my very favorite restaurants in the world, so when I found this delicious copycat cracker barrel biscuits recipe by Pinch Of Ginger, on YouTube, I had to try this delicious recipe.
Ingredients For The Cracker Barrel Biscuits Recipe:
- 1 cup of buttermilk (or 1 cup of regular milk with 1 tablespoon of vinegar)
- 2 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 8 tablespoons of cold butter (one stick, cut into pats)
- A drinking glass or biscuit cutter
In this delicious copycat Cracker Barrel biscuits recipe by Pinch Of Ginger, on YouTube, you will learn to make these awesome biscuits in a few easy steps. You begin by making your biscuit dough, if you don’t have buttermilk, you can make a buttermilk substitute by using one tablespoon of vinegar in one cup of milk. Then roll out and cut the biscuits with a glass or a biscuit cutter.
Then, you will cover the top with butter bake the biscuits at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
his recipe is so fabulous, I just love anything Cracker Barrel!