I love any kind of chicken casserole, but I had never thought of making one in my crockpot, but after seeing this crockpot Cajun chicken fettuccini casserole wonderful video recipe tutorial by The Magical Slow Cooker, on YouTube, I had to try this idea! I already had the ingredients, and the recipe was so easy, there was no stopping me from serving this delicious crockpot Cajun chicken fettuccini casserole to my family that very evening. There is absolutely nothing to this recipe, you just need to add your ingredients to a 6-quart crockpot and set it on high and you will have a delicious family meal without any fussing or hassles.
Ingredients For The Crockpot Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Recipe:
The Beginning Part Of The Recipe:
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 to 2 pounds of boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small white onion (chopped)
At The End Of The Recipe:
- 1 pound of fettuccine noodles (cooked)
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 3/4 cups of parmesan cheese (divided)
In this crockpot Cajun chicken fettuccini casserole wonderful video recipe tutorial by The Magical Slow Cooker, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this simple recipe in a few easy steps. You will begin by making the chicken and liquid ingredients first.
Then, you will add the noodles at the end and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
This is a great recipe, my family really loved it!