I just love tiramisu, but I always thought it was extremely difficult to make. Recently I found this awesome 10-minute tiramisu recipe by Fuzz & Buzz, on YouTube, that looked so easy I could not wait to try it. This tiramisu is alcohol-free, which makes it perfect for children, or anyone who doesn’t drink. I immediately gathered my ingredients, so I could make this delicious dessert idea for my family.
Ingredients For Tiramisu Recipe:
- 22 to 24 ladyfingers (from the supermarket)
- 3/8 of a cup of Turbano sugar (raw cane sugar)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of full-fat Marscapone cheese
- 1 and 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 and 1/4 cup of strong coffee
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (for dusting)
In this awesome 10-minute tiramisu recipe by Fuzz & Buzz, on YouTube, you will learn how to make this delicious tiramisu in a few easy steps. You begin by making your Marscapone cheese, then layering all the ingredients into your pan.
Then you will dust the top of your delicious tiramisu with unsweetened cocoa powder after you finish all of the layerings.
This recipe is so quick, easy, and it tastes absolutely amazing. I made this for dessert yesterday evening and my family loved it!