This past year, I realized I spend more time in my kitchen and at my dining room table than just about anywhere in my house. (Especially because my craft projects sometimes take over my kitchen table 🙂 If this is the case at your home, if you entertain a lot, or if you simply love beautiful decor and furnishings, you absolutely have to check out this cool list of DIY dining room tables. Complete with step by step instructions for easy follow along making, these awesome tables are pretty easy to make, and perfect for those on a budget or looking to really wow guests with their creativity and flair for selecting awesome home decor.
1. DIY Built In Breakfast Bar Dining Table
Need more work surfaces or just a sociable spot to perch? Take a look at this DIY Built In Breakfast Bar Dining Table from Kammy’s Korner to find out how to squeeze in that island or breakfast bar you want. I kid you not, this is not your average handmade barn wood table with salvaged wood. They had to knock down an entire wall because this dining table is stationary, but it really works well with the theme of their kitchen. Awesome idea!
2. DIY Farmhouse Kitchen Table
Build a stylish farmhouse kitchen table with this simple and easy DIY tutorial from I Heart Nap Time. Like most of the other DIY projects, you will need a miter saw, kreg jig, orbital sander, wood, and many many screws. And it’s really interesting to note that they built this gorgeous kitchen table in less than $100. The result was just stunning!
3. Easy DIY Octagon Table
This DIY table with octagon shaped top is easy to make and looks amazing in a kitchen. I almost went and bought an overpriced dining table but decided to make it on my own. I’m not an expert carpenter by any means but this tutorial made it easy and with help of the husband, we are about to finish this Easy DIY Octagon Table.
4. DIY Cottage Dining Table Tutorial
Can you believe this table started as a picnic table? Learn how you can transform a picnic table to a DIY Cottage Dining Table for under $200 with this easy building plan from Nina Hendrick. This picnic table was made out of lovely weathered rough cut pine. The wax finish perfectly highlights the distressing on the legs, and also gives them a soft texture.
5. DIY Octagon Dining Room Table With Farmhouse Base
Dining tables can be square, rectangular, round, and oval and come in many sizes but I really love the quirky shape of octagon! Check out this DIY Octagon Dining Room Table With Farmhouse Base from Make It Love It and be amazed because this table actually seats 8 people comfortably. And because the table sits on a pedestal, it allows for more chairs to fit underneath, without crashing into standard legs. The farmhouse look is absolutely gorgeous!
6. Antique Dining Table Updated With Chalk Paint
Give your kitchen table a refresh with chalk paint! The dining table can turn into a symbol of joyful times spent together and I just love how this Antique Dining Table Updated With Chalk Paint turned out. And I’m totally smitten with the little wood wheels at the bottom of each of leg. Time to break out the chalk paint and give your vintage dining room table a good makeover.
7. Door Turned Dining Table DIY
How interesting! I happen to have a door that I have been trying to figure out what do with. We also happen to need a table for the deck this summer. This article post is really timely. Use this full DIY tutorial from The Handmade Home if you want to turn the door into a top for a dining table. It looks gorgeous in an outdoor sanctuary.
8. Conduit Pipe Table DIY
I seriously love this DIY project! This Conduit Pipe Table DIY turned out absolutely gorgeous. I’ve been working on a pipe table of my own and I am stumped about how to connect my glass to my table base. Glad I stumble upon this this great tutorial from Vintage Revivals. This kind of look goes well with an eclectic design that I am going for in my kitchen.
9. Pecan Farmhouse Dining Table
Rustic at heart yet in step with modern styles, this Pecan Farmhouse dining table lends a touch of warmth to your abode. Domestic Imperfection has the full details on how you can re-create this masterpiece. Find out what the cowboy treatment looks like and see that it’s just another way (super easy) to make furniture look worn.
10. DIY Live Edge Dining Table
The dining table is the center of so many happy memories, why not tailor yours to suit your tastes and style? Get inspiration from this simple DIY project tutorial of Live Edge Dining Table from Hunted Interior. Get the high-end look of live edge furniture for less using pine slab, steel legs and varnish.
11. Hardwood Floor Topped Table Tutorial
12. DIY Plumbing Pipe Table Tutorial
13. DIY Restoration Hardware Dining Table
14. Curbside Table Turned Farm Table
15. X Brace Farmhouse Table
16. Salvaged Sawhorse Dining Table DIY
17. DIY Trendy Dining Table
18. Wooden Dining Table Tutorial
19. DIY Dining Table With Turned Legs
20. West Elm Inspired Dining Table
21. DIY Dining Room Table With Hairpin Legs
22. Ikea Hack Farmhouse Dining Table
23. DIY Square Pallet Dining Set
24. Knock Out A Farm Table For $50
25. DIY Farmhouse Table For $100
26. Vintage Style Dining Room Table
27. Wood Pallet Table DIY
28. DIY Concrete Dining Table
29. DIY Modified Modern Farmhouse Table
30. Pottery Barn Inspired Dining Table
31. Farm Table Tutorial
32. Vintage Dining Room Table Tutorial
33. Dining Table Made From A Reclaimed Door
34. DIY Solid Oak Dining Table
35. Shabby Chic Refinished Dining Set
36. Plywood and Lumber Table
37. Shipping Pallet Dining Table
38. Dining Table From Salvaged Beams