Looking for some new, easy recipe ideas for homecooked meals? Especially on weeknights, I am looking for family friendly recipes, easy ones that can be made without spending hours in the kitchen. Casseroles, the ultimate one dish meal, have long been a favorite of mine as well as my kids. With two hungry, growing boys around, we are all happy when there are easy to serve leftovers in the fridge. If you have one of those at home, you know exactly what I mean. From idea that include one of my other fast family food favorites, the glorious rotisserie chicken, to vegetarian dishes even meat lovers will adore, these casserole recipes are all amazing. Try one out this weekend and let us know what you think!
1. Pesto Broccoli Sweet Potato Rice Casserole
Sweet potatoes are in season. We found this fun twist on a casserole that is low in calories, low carb, and can be vegan friendly. The casserole by itself is a filling and surprising meal. Sweet and savory, this dish can easily be a family favorite.
2. Cheesy Caprese Chicken and Quinoa Casserole
Healthy and comforting, this super flavorful Cheesy Caprese Chicken and Quinoa Casserole is the perfect weeknight meal that is hearty, full of flavor and sure to please the entire family. It looks super amazing, I can’t wait to try it out.
3. Layered BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Enchilada Casserole
This Layered BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Enchilada Casserole is a perfect combination of BBQ and delicious casserole comfort food. It also combines my two loves, Mexican food and BBQ. Packed with tons of flavors, it is sure to be a winner for the family.
4. Spinach & Gruyère Potato Casserole
Looking for a hearty dish? This Spinach & Gruyère Potato Casserole is shockingly delicious! I tell you, it is well worth every minute it takes to prepare. The flavors are deep, and the overall takeaway is one of over-the-top, comforting deliciousness.
5. Spinach Chicken Casserole with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella
Delicious, packed with flavor, and super satisfying, this casserole will sure to blow away the swarm of guests that you have at any gathering. The flavors are complex but it is surprising that the dish is not too complicated to make. Definitely a must-try!
6. Healthy Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Looking for a delicious chicken recipe that’s easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes? Try this recipe from Slim Sanity and you will never go wrong. t’s so easy to make, packed with protein, loaded with broccoli and full of vibrant flavors. There’s nothing more comforting than that.
7. Tater Taco Casserole
Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican food so why not combine the two? The family will love this tater tot casserole since its a Mexican mixture of taco meat, beans, corn, and cheese topped with tater tots and enchilada sauce. Drool-worthy indeed!
8. Kale and Wild Rice Casserole
This Kale and Wild Rice Casserole from Half baked Harvest is packed full of delicious ingredients and perfect as a entree or side dish. If you don’t like kale maybe make this a spinach casserole. But nonetheless, it looks insanely good!
9. Cottage Pie
Guaranteed to satisfy a crowd, this Cottage Pie recipe from Real Simple is the ultimate comfort food. A tasty ground beef gravy filling topped with mashed potato, baked until golden perfection.
10. Chicken Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna
Make this savory, vegetable-heavy take on a classic that is ot too hard or time-consuming to make, either. This Chicken Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna is a new twist on traditional lasagna that will keep you coming back for more
11. Cheesy Zucchini Bake
12. Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
13. Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
14. Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
15. Dump and Bake Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole
16. Chicken Potpie Casserole
17. Cherry Tomato Casserole with White Beans and Basil
18. Spinach Artichoke Quinoa Casserole
19. Squash Casserole
20. Zucchini Pizza Casserole
21. Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole
22. Stuffed Pepper Casserole
23. 20-Minute Taco Salad Casserole
24. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Casserole
25. Roasted Broccoli Red Bell Pepper Pancetta Breakfast Casserole
26. Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Casserole
27. Cajun Shrimp And Quinoa Casserole
28. Curried Spinach Rice Lentil Bake
29. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake
30. Turkey Sausage Spinach Mushroom Egg Bake
31. Shrimp Chowder with Herb Drop Biscuits
32. Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
33. Mexican Chicken Quinoa Casserole
34. Ratatouille Orzo
35. Chicken Zucchini Casserole
36. Perogie Casserole
37. Best Tuna Casserole
38. Baked Ravioli Casserole
39. Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole
40. Cheesy Potato Smoked Sausage Casserole