There is nothing better than biscuits and coffee in the morning, and biscuits can be made in so many different varieties. When I found this wonderful cheesy bacon biscuit video recipe tutorial by Twisted, on YouTube, I had to try this delicious twist to the ordinary biscuits. The recipe is a very easy buttermilk recipe with added bacon and cubes of delicious cheese. This recipe also has a very special maple syrup ingredient, that really gives these biscuits a savory-sweet delicious flavor.
Ingredients For Cheesy Bacon Biscuits:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of cold butter (cubed)
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups of bacon
- 1 cup of cheese (cubed or grated)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 cup of buttermilk (half and half or double cream)
In this wonderful cheesy bacon biscuit video recipe tutorial by Twisted, on YouTube, you will learn to make this lovely recipe in a few easy steps. You will begin by making your biscuit dough.
Then, you will shape your dough in a circle and cut wedges for baking at 350°F for 30 minutes.
This biscuit recipe is so delicious, this is the perfect dish to serve to your loved ones on a Sunday morning, they will love it!