I love soft homemade rolls during the holidays, and there is no better bread roll that a good old fashioned Parker House roll, in my opinion. Every since I was a little kid, I always looked at the Parker House roll as the king of all rolls. Everyone is so crazy over sliders these days, it makes perfect sense to replace our old sliced sandwich bread with this fabulous roll idea. When I found this delicious Parker House rolls video recipe tutorial by Ninik Becker, on YouTube, I knew I had found the perfect roll. If you haven’t seen any of Ninik’s bread recipes online, prepare to be amazed because she makes the most beautiful savory bread ideas from all over the world and displays them with stunning photography.
Ingredients For Parker House Rolls:
- This recipe makes 18 rolls
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 2 and 1/4 dry active yeast
- 1/4 cup melted butter or shortening
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour (plus a little extra for kneading)
- 1/4 cup of melted butter (to grease the pan and to brush the top of the rolls after baking)
In this delicious Parker House rolls video recipe tutorial by Ninik Becker, on YouTube, you will learn how to make these delicious rolls in a few easy steps. You begin by making your dough for your rolls and follow the simple raising instructions.
Then, you will brush the tops of the delicious Parker House rolls with melted butter.
These rolls are so delicious, I highly recommend this recipe.